If you need to contact me . . .
When I'm at OSU:
Gilbert Hall basement, Room 042, 044, 040 and other nearby rooms with decreasing probability
When I'm at home:
- Hours = Monday - Thursday ~8 AM to 7 PM, lunch ~12:30 PM
- Phone = 541 737 6723 (Room 047 office - Where I am usually not located)
- Mail = Bill Freund / 154 Gilbert Hall / Oregon State University / Corvallis, Oregon 97331-8546
- At the south end of the building on Monroe Street that's got a 110 degree bend in it.
- Is it too archaic to say that I'm in the phone book?
When I'm not at OSU or home:
- Email = firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone = 541 602 3286 (cell)
- Mail = Bill Freund / 3999 SW Fairhaven Court / Corvallis, Oregon 97333
- Gilbert 040 Phone Dialer - How to program it and other related comments
- Troubleshooting - Generic advice on different ways of doing it
- Not even to the "rough draft" stage
- 20 Amp fuses - Can be found in the grey steel drawers, left-end, 4th from the top drawer, labeled "Fuse"
- Every file on this web site should have its security settings set to "Read & Execute" for "Everyone".
- In directory listing: Right mouse click on the file name, click on "Properties", click on "Security",
click on "Everyone, look for the checkmark(s). Click and "Apply" if necessary.
Edited: 2013 11/04, 2014 01/15, 2015 11/05, 2016 06/06,08/11 (I don't visit or fix this site very often . . . but maybe I should ;-)