Welcome to the McGregor Research Group web site. We are part of the pharmacy outcomes research core in the Oregon State University College of Pharmacy. Our research aims to improve antibiotic utilization to optimize patient care and limit the spread of antibiotic resistance. Our work includes a strong focus on antibiotic use in outpatient settings and on the quality of patient care during transitions between healthcare settings.
We are located in beautiful Portland, Oregon on the College of Pharmacy’s campus at Oregon Health & Science University.
- Antibiotic Resistance (AWARE)
- OCHIN: Epic Data from Community Clinics
- OCTRI Human Investigators Program
- OHSU Dept. Public Health and Preventative Medicine
- OHSU-PSU Epidemiology PhD Program
- OHSU-PSU School of Public Health Initiative
- Oregon Clinical & Translational Research Institute
- OSU College of Pharmacology
- OSU Epidemiology Program